PDO Threading ~ Non-surgical Facelift, Necklift, Bodylift
PDO Threading is the latest and revolutionary treatment for skin tightening and lifting as well as V-shaping the face. These threads are made from PDO (polydioxanone) material which is similar to the threads used in surgical stitches. When inserted into the skin, it acts as a “scaffold” for the skin which lets “hold” the skin against the effect of gravity. The threads are absorbable and therefore will be reabsorbed in 4-6 months time leaving nothing behind but the skin structure created.
Indications for Use:
- Brow lift
- Nasolabial folds
- Neck lift
- Knee lift
- Treatment may take up to 1 hour
- Numbing cream may be required
- Avoid all blood thinning medications for 2 weeks before injections including: Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Aspirin, Alive, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, etc.
- Technique consist of needle & cannula
- Longevity is 12-18 months
- Most treatments require 6-12 threads