Micro-needling is quickly becoming a popular treatment for skin rejuvenation. This treatment consists of 12 ultra thin needles injecting rapidly into the dermis and epidermis creating micro injuries. These injuries create micro wounds that tell the body to repair itself. This results in collagen and elastin regeneration resulting in improvement of overall complexion.
Micro-needling can be used for:
- Fine lines/wrinkles
- Acne Scarring
- Sun damage
- Enlarged pores
- Stretch marks
- Treatment may take up to 1 hour
- Numbing cream is required
- Minimal downtime (May wear makeup the next day)
- Avoid sun exposure for 2 weeks, sunscreen required
- A series of 3 treatments are recommended spaced 4-6 weeks apart.
- Results seen in 4-6 weeks