Dermal fillers are gel like substances that are injected beneath the skin to restore volume, smooth lines, and soften creases. We offer a wide variety of FDA-approved dermal filler products including Juvederm Ultra Plus XC, Voluma, Vollure, Volbella, Restylane -L, Restylane Lift, and Revanesse Versa. All formulas are hypoallergenic and paired with lidocaine to ensure patient comfort.
Dermal Fillers can be used for:
- Cheek augmentation
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines (lines around mouth)
- Lip augmentation
- Tear troughs (under eyes)
- Chin and Jawlines augmentation
- Hollowing temples
- Hand Rejuvenation
- Treatment may take up to 1 hour
- Numbing cream may be required
- Bruising can happen, allow up to 2 weeks healing time before any important events
- Avoid all blood thinning medications for 2 weeks before injections including: Ibuprofen, Excedrin, Aspirin, Alive, Vitamin E, Fish Oil, etc.
- Technique consist of needle & cannula
- Longevity is 6 months – 2 years depending on product used